Perth Radiological Clinic is a leading provider of radiology and medical imaging services in Western Australia.
Established in 1948, Perth Radiological Clinic is the oldest established private radiology and medical imaging practice in Perth. Our secret to success is our continuing commitment and focus on providing the highest quality service to the community of Western Australia.
- First Private Radiology Practice – 1948
- First Private Ultrasound service – 1975
- First Private CT scanner – 1978
- First Private Doppler Ultrasound service – 1980
- First Private MRI scanner – 1995
- First Accredited Private Radiology Fellowship in MRI – 1999
- First Picture Archiving Communication System (PACS) – 1999
- First Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (Musculoskeletal Treatments) – 2000
- First Multi-Slice CT (4 slice) scanner – 2000
- First with Electronic Image Distribution via CD Rom and web server access to reports & images – 2000
- First Multi-Slice CT (16 slice) – 2002
- First Private CT coronary angiography – 2004
- First Multi-Slice CT (64 slice) – 2005
- First with a fully integrated PACS/RIS system – 2005
- First 3T MRI scanner – 2008
- First with fully redundant, secure, online storage of all images and reports for at least the next seven years – 2010
- First clinical PMSA PET/CT for prostate cancer – 2015
- First clinical Beta Amyloid PET/CT for Alzheimer’s disease – 2017
- First Revolution Maxima CT in Australasia – 2019
- First Revolution Apex CT – 2021
The Practice provides a class leading radiology and medical imaging network of conveniently located community, public and private hospital-based locations.
The quality of our people, our equipment, technology, appetite for innovation and patient focus set us apart. This is what makes us the provider of choice for large numbers of specialists, GPs, hospitals and allied health providers.
Today, more than ever, diagnostic imaging is at the forefront of early diagnosis and early treatment of many medical conditions and Perth Radiological Clinic is proud to play this integral role. We see ourselves as part of a larger team, working closely with referring practitioners, hospitals, patients, families and other stakeholders, contributing our expertise in radiology and medical imaging to the health journey for each patient.
Today Perth Radiological Clinic is one of the largest independent radiology and medical imaging practices in Australia. With nearly 100 Radiologists and 900 staff and a sophisticated innovative IT platform, we offer a complete and integrated range of services to the people of Western Australia.