About Perth Radiological Clinic
Perth Radiological Clinic is Western Australia’s oldest established private radiology practice and has been providing diagnostic imaging services to the Western Australian community since 1948. Our Radiologists practice in a highly sub-specialist model with body-system based sub-specialist reporting groups. With 9 co-located Hospital sites and 10 private practice rooms, we offer the WA community a network of comprehensive, conveniently located branches throughout the metropolitan area
Services offered across the Practice network include: CT, MRI, PET CT, Ultra Sound, Nuclear Medicine, Mammography and X-ray.
We are committed to delivering the highest quality medical imaging services to our patients and referring doctors whilst maintaining the highest quality level of patient care. We invite you to explore our website, to learn more about our Doctors, our services and our philosophy of care offered to the West Australian Community.
About the Position & Location
Perth Radiological Clinic is currently looking for full time Consultant Radiologists, the positions will be located at our various private & hospital sites, ensuring the successful candidate maintains and grows their skills within general Radiology and the sub-specialist areas of: Interventional imaging, MRI, CT, Cross sectional Imaging and Body Oncology.
We seek likeminded candidates, who are looking for a long term commitment to the growth of the business, their own careers and skills and the service delivery of accurate, quality reporting to the WA community.
- An attractive remuneration package
- Fully integrated RIS/PACS reporting
- Peer support in a professional and collegiate environment
- Relocation & Visa support
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Highly skilled across most interventional procedures
- Ensuring the provision of high quality supervision and reporting services to referrers and patients
- Contributing to the effective delivery of services in the clinic on a daily basis
- Contributing to the implementation and support of Referrer liaison initiatives
- Ensuring participation in continued professional development and continued medical education
- Providing strong leadership and management for staff and colleagues
Essential to the role:
- RANZCR Fellowship or equivalent eligibility for Specialist Recognition
- Eligibility for specialist registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Eligibility for Medicare rebateable items
We look forward to receiving your covering letter and resume outlining your suitability to join our organisation. In the meantime, for further information please direct your initial enquires to email@example.com.