Tatiana graduated from Lille Medical University, France in 1998. She completed her nuclear medicine training, including PET, at Montpellier Medical University also in France, in 2004. She underwent further nuclear medicine and PET training at Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital between 2008 and 2013. She currently holds a consultant nuclear medicine physician post at Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital and she joined Perth Radiological Clinic as a sessional nuclear medicine physician in 2014.
Nuclear Medicine and PET imaging fellowship, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, Perth 2008-13
PET Fellowship, Centre for Molecular Imaging and Translational Research, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Melbourne, 2006-07
Hospital Appointments (Past & Present)
Consultant Nuclear Physician Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital Perth 2014
- Macdonald WB, Segard T. Changing trends in venous thromboembolism-related imaging in Western Australian teaching hospitals, 2002-2010. Med J Aust. 2014;200:27.
- Trinkaus ME, Blum R, Rischin D, Callahan J, Bressel M, Segard T, Roselt P, Eu P, Binns D, MacManus MP, Ball D, Hicks RJ. Imaging of hypoxia with 18F-FAZA PET in patients with locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer treated with definitive chemoradiotherapy. J Med Imaging Radiat Oncol. 2013;57:475-81.
- Segard T, Macdonald W, Ward-Walker T. Trends in Venous Thrombo-embolism Imaging in WA Teaching Hospitals. Med J Aust. 2013;198:100-103.
- Segard T, Robins P, Yusoff I, Hooi E, Morandeau L, Campbell E, Francis R. Detection of Hypoxia with 18F-fluoromisonidazole (18F-FMISO) Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography (PET/CT) in Suspected or Proven Pancreatic Cancer. Clin Nucl Med. 2013;38:1-6
- Francis R, Segard T, Morandeau L. Novel molecular imaging in lung and pleural diseases. Review article, Respirology. 2011;16:1173-88.
Recent Presentations to Conferences/Scientific Meetings
- Francis R, Nowak A, Segard T, Morandeau L, Boucek J, Lee G, Millward M. Characterization of the effect of pleurodesis on FLT and FDG PET/CT imaging in malignant pleural mesothelioma (MPM) SNM 2014.
- Morandeau L. Price R, Segard T. Routine production of 68Ga-Octreotate. ANZSNM 2013.
- Segard T, Luddington O, Nowak A, Francis R. Apoptosis Imaging in mesothelioma. ANZSNM 2013.
- Segard T, Boucek JA, Nowak AN, Morandeau L, Millward M, Francis RJ. FLT PET for response assessment in malignant pleural mesothelioma (MPM) using a semi-automated volume-based region growing algorithm. EANM 2012.
- Francis R, Segard T, Nowak A, Lee Y C G, Morandeau L, Campbell E, Millward M. Characterization of hypoxia in malignant pleural mesothelioma with FMISO PET-CT. SNM 2012.
- Hofman MS, Segard T, Khan AZ, Seymour J, Hicks RJ. Clinical utility of fluorothymidine (FLT) PET to evaluate the distribution and activity of bone marrow in patients with haematopoietic dysfunction. SNM 2012.
- Morandeau L, Segard T, Price R, Francis R. Development of 68Ga-TRODAT: a Gallium-68 Tropane tracer for PET imaging of dopamine transporters in Parkinson’s disease. ANZSNM 2012.
- Loh N, McCarthy M, Segard T, Morandeau L, Maton P, Atkinson J, Nowak AK, Bynevelt MJ, Francis RJ. C11 methionine and F-18 fluorothymidine PET imaging in suspected residual or recurrent glioma. ANZSNM 2012.
- Francis R, Luddington O, Segard T, Morandeau L, Campbell E, Nowak A. From Chemistry to Patient Imaging: Developing effective imaging methods to assess chemotherapy response in Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma. Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital. Research Month 2011.