There are currently no positions available for MRI Radiographers but this might change in the future. Please revisit this site again to check on the status of positions available.
Previous MRI Radiographer positions include the following particulars.
To be considered for a vacancy you will need to demonstrate in your application:
- Bachelor of Science (Medical Imaging) or equivalent
- All current licensing and registrations; this includes registration with AHPRA, membership with AIR and licensed with the Radiological Council
- Demonstrated good technical ability in MRI Radiography
- Ability to work independently and as part of a clinical team where workload and hours are shared among the team
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence in patient care
- Interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise effectively with people of diverse social and cultural backgrounds
- Willingness to travel to various locations in the Perth metropolitan area
- Relevant post graduate qualifications (highly desirable)
- Experience with Philips and GE magnets (desirable)
Currently we have seven MRI scanners throughout the metropolitan area and our MRI Radiographers are required to work at a variety of our sites throughout the Perth metropolitan area. Rostering and shift hours depend on a combination of operational requirements and employee residential location.
Reporting to the MRI Manager your duties will include but are not be limited to:
- Performing diagnostic MRI imaging procedures in accordance with Perth Radiological Clinic protocols
- Caring for patients by maintaining a high standard of patient care, safety and confidentiality
- Correctly interpreting referrals for each examination and ensuring all necessary documentation is completed as required
- Complying with and valuing Occupational Safety & Health legislation
- Assisting Radiologists as required
- Opportunity to work closely with PRC’s dedicated team of sub-specialised MRI reporting Radiologists
- Hospital and community sites throughout the city mean an interesting and varying workload for MRI Radiographers
- Company culture that values team effort, high performance and commitment to ongoing learning and improvement
- Excellent training and state-of-the-art technology
- Relocation assistance provided
To apply, please click the ‘apply’ button below.
If you require any further information please contact Human Resources on 08 9337 0042.