Patient Centred Management – A Team Approach
Saturday 25th August 2018
Perth Radiological Clinic also provides lunchtime radiology educational presentations in GP surgeries.
Some of the topics covered include:
- A GP guide to cardiac imaging
- The diagnosis and management of back and neck pain, including spinal injections
- The role of MRI in the diagnosis and management of prostate cancer
- An update on imaging of the breast
- Rebateable MRI in General Practice
GPs can apply for self directed learning category 2 CPD points for these activities.
If you would like to book an educational session in your practice please contact your local Customer Relations Manager who will be happy to organise this for you.