Welcome to the Perth Radiological Clinic Patient website (“Site”).
This Site is provided to you by Perth Radiological Clinic (ABN 33 714 762 752) (PRC, we, our or us).
Online data collection and use
If you access any Perth Radiological Clinic website, we collect information about user activities on the website. This includes information such as the type of browser used to access the website and the pages visited.
We use this information to understand how our website is assisting members and to plan future improvements to our websites, related online services and applications.
Cookies and web beacons
A cookie is a small text file placed on your device when you access a website. Cookies are frequently used on modern websites. When you visit our website we may set a cookie on your device so that we can provide you with a personalised experience and to better understand the usage of our website.
A web beacon is a small transparent image that is used to more fully understand usage by a user within the website environment.
Cookies and web beacons in themselves do not identify the individual user, just the device used.
Most browsers allow you to choose whether to accept cookies or not. If you do not wish to have cookies placed on your device, please set your browser preferences to reject all cookies before accessing our websites.
Perth Radiological Clinic collects aggregated non-personally identifiable information from our websites to help us improve overall user experience and use third party tools to measure and analyse usage across our websites.
When you visit one of our websites, we may collect information about your website visit which includes, but is not limited to:
- Your device’s IP address
- The date and time of website visit
- The webpages accessed
- Referring domain and out link if applicable
- The type of device used.
- Third Party Social Networking & Messaging Applications
When you communicate with us through third party social networking and messaging applications, these applications handle your personal information for their own purpose, however Perth Radiological Clinic may collect personal information also, to provide a more personalised service when we communicate with you.
Using this Site
Disclaimers and Acceptable Use
- You are responsible for your use of this Site.
- You are responsible for your medical affairs and recordkeeping. Any medical and treatment decisions made by you are based on independent professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or judgment.
- You acknowledge and agree that this Site, and any information, communications or content you receive from us, are not designed for, and must not be relied upon in relation to any critical, emergency or acute care circumstances, and are not a substitute or replacement for independent professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or judgment.
- In accessing or using this Site (including downloading and transmitting any images) you must ensure that you do not:
- breach any laws, or encourage or assist the commission of any illegal act;
- infringe any person’s rights, including intellectual property and proprietary rights, rights of confidentiality or contractual rights;
- impersonate any other person;
- negatively impact any other user’s ability to access and use this Site;
- publish or link to malicious content; or
- engage in conduct which is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other person, or which will or is reasonably likely to damage our reputation or our services (including this Site).
Availability and accuracy of information
While we use our best efforts to make sure that this Site meets our patients’ needs, we are unable to guarantee that it will always be accurate, defect free, or compatible with any other systems or services.
We aim to deliver this Site and all associated products and services in a timely, accurate, suitable, and quality manner.
To the extent permitted by law:
- neither we nor our licensors, suppliers or any other third party referred to in this Site are liable for any loss, cost, damage or injury arising out of:
- the provision of this Site, or
- any use or misuse by you (or other people) of this Site.
To the extent permitted by law, we are not in any way liable to any party for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or loss (without limitation including loss of information or damage to systems due to viruses or other harmful components) arising from the access to and use of this Site.