Welcome to Patient Online Booking with Perth Radiological Clinic (“Patient Online Booking”).
Patient Online Booking allows you to make and request appointments at Perth Radiological Clinic using a mobile device or desktop computer.
Patient Online Booking is provided to you by Perth Radiological Clinic, (ABN 33 714 762 752). (PRC, we, our or us) and is powered by Aura Care Connect, a Comrad product.
Using Patient Online Booking
Disclaimers and Acceptable Use
You are responsible for your use of Patient Online Booking.
You are responsible for your medical affairs and record keeping. Any medical and treatment decisions made by you are based on independent professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or judgment.
You acknowledge and agree that the Patient Online Booking, and any information, communications or content you receive from us, are not designed for, and must not be relied upon in relation to any critical, emergency or acute care circumstances, and are not a substitute or replacement for independent professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or judgment.
In accessing or using Patient Online Booking you must ensure that you do not:
- breach any laws, or encourage or assist the commission of any illegal act;
- infringe any persons rights, including intellectual property and proprietary rights, rights of confidentiality or contractual rights;
- impersonate any other person;
- negatively impact any other users ability to access and use Patient Online Booking;
- publish or link to malicious content; or engage in conduct which is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other person, or which will or is reasonably likely to damage our reputation or our services (including Patient Online Booking).
Availability and accuracy of information
While we use our best efforts to make sure that Patient Online Booking meets our patients’ needs, we are unable to guarantee that it will always be accurate, defect free, or compatible with any other systems or services.
We may in our sole discretion temporarily suspend your access to Patient Online Booking for reasons such as upgrades or modifications, or otherwise restrict access to and use of Patient Online Booking where we consider it reasonably necessary.
We aim to deliver the Patient Online Booking and all associated products and services in a timely, accurate, suitable, and quality manner.
- the provision of Patient Online Booking; or
- any use or misuse by you (or other people) of Patient Online Booking.
To the extent permitted by law, we are not in any way liable to any party for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or loss (without limitation including loss of information or damage to systems due to viruses or other harmful components) arising from the access to and use of Patient Online Booking.