Welcome to the Perth Radiological Clinic Patient Portal (“myPRC Patient Portal”).
The myPRC Patient Portal allows you to view reports and images for your visits to Perth Radiological Clinics from circa 2005.
The myPRC Patient Portal is provided to you by Perth Radiological Clinic (ABN 33 714 762 752) (PRC, we, our or us).
You may stop using the myPRC Patient Portal at any time and we can deactivate your account by giving us notice.
We may change, suspend or discontinue your access to or use of the myPRC Patient Portal at any time in our sole discretion and without any liability to you.
Using the myPRC Patient Portal
To be eligible to use the myPRC Patient Portal you must be a patient of PRC. The Patient Portal account will be established in your name as the patient.
Patients under 14 years of age or for an adult who lacks the capacity to manage their own account can use an Authorised Representative to access their account.
In order to use the myPRC Patient Portal, you must register for an Account.
To set up your Account, we will ask you to provide some information about yourself. You must ensure that this information is true, accurate, complete and up to date.
You or your Authorised Representative are responsible for any activity that happens on or through your Account.
To protect your Account, keep your user login and password confidential. You understand that if you give anyone your user login and password, you are consenting to them accessing your Account on your behalf, including accessing any personal and sensitive information that can be viewed through the myPRC Patient Portal.
You should notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised access to or use of your Account.
Using the myPRC Patient Portal on behalf of another person
You may only access the myPRC Patient Portal on behalf of another person if:
- you are that person’s Authorised Representative, as defined in the My Health Records Act 2012 (Cth); or
- you have that person’s express consent and you act strictly in accordance with that consent.
Disclaimers and Acceptable Use
- You are responsible for your use of your myPRC Patient Portal.
- You are responsible for your medical affairs and recordkeeping. Any medical and treatment decisions made by you are based on independent professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or judgment.
- You acknowledge and agree that the myPRC Patient Portal, and any information, communications or content you receive from us, are not designed for, and must not be relied upon in relation to any critical, emergency or acute care circumstances, and are not a substitute or replacement for independent professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or judgment.
- In accessing or using the myPRC Patient Portal (including downloading and transmitting any images) you must ensure that you do not:
- breach any laws, or encourage or assist the commission of any illegal act;
- infringe any person’s rights, including intellectual property and proprietary rights, rights of confidentiality or contractual rights;
- impersonate any other person;
- negatively impact any other user’s ability to access and use the myPRC Patient Portal;
- publish or link to malicious content; or
- engage in conduct which is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other person, or which will or is reasonably likely to damage our reputation or our services (including the myPRC Patient Portal).
Availability and accuracy of information
While we use our best efforts to make sure that the myPRC Patient Portal meets our patients’ needs, we are unable to guarantee that it will always be accurate, defect free, or compatible with any other systems or services.
We aim to deliver the myPRC Patient Portal and all associated products and services in a timely, accurate, suitable, and quality manner.
To the extent permitted by law:
- neither we nor our licensors, suppliers or any other third party referred to in the myPRC Patient Portal are liable for any loss, cost, damage or injury arising out of:
- the provision of the myPRC Patient Portal, or
- any use or misuse by you (or other people) of the myPRC Patient Portal.
To the extent permitted by law, we are not in any way liable to any party for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or loss (without limitation including loss of information or damage to systems due to viruses or other harmful components) arising from the access to and use of the myPRC Patient Portal.