We have ongoing employment opportunities for assistant positions. If you wish to be considered for the next suitable vacancy please submit your CV together with a cover letter addressing the following selection criteria.
Duties of a Medical Imaging Assistant include:
- caring for customers by maintaining a high standard of patient care, safety and confidentiality
- assisting radiographers with diagnostic imaging procedures
- preparing patients for procedures
- ensuring Radiologist’s lists are running on time
- recording and completing correct documentation for patients and procedures, which may include data entry
- basic computer work
- participating on the Saturday morning roster – 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
In order to be considered for employment in any of our technical assistant positions you are required to demonstrate the following in your application:
- well developed communication skills
- demonstrated commitment to excellence in customer/patient care
- high attention to detail
- ability to be flexible and work as part of a team as well as independently
- excellent computer literacy
- interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
- experience in the medical industry is desirable but not essential
Competitive candidates will model the behavioural competencies of:
- delivering services by being customer focused, understanding of others, taking initiative, results oriented and having concern for accuracy, quality and efficiency
- working together through using skills such as communication, teamwork, embracing change, seeing the big picture and developing others
- managing self by acting confidently, showing resilience and eagerness to learn
Perth Radiological Clinic offers training, competitive salaries, excellent working conditions, up to date technology, employee uniforms, a great team culture and a real customer focus.
Please click the apply button below and attach a copy of your current CV together with a cover letter, outlining your customer service experience.
For further information
For further information about possible vacancies please contact Human Resources on 08 9337 0042.