About the position and location
We are looking for Graduate Radiographers to join our team to build a long-lasting and rewarding career with us.
Within our network we have clinics in both hospital and non-hospital sites allowing for a variety in workload among in and out-patients.
Some of our sites provide 24/7 services, operate on call and shift work and have exposure to theatre work. On the opposite end of this we have outpatient clinics that operate Monday to Friday (8:30am to 5:00pm) plus Saturday mornings (8:30am to 12:00pm).
- Various locations available
- Permanent full time
- Relocation assistance package is available
About the duties
Reporting to the Technical Supervisor your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Perform diagnostic imaging procedures in accordance with Perth Radiological Clinic protocols and the Radiation Safety Act 1975
- Care for patients by maintaining a high standard of customer service, safety and confidentiality
- Interpret referrals for each examination and ensure all necessary documentation is completed
- Assist radiologists as required
The successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Completion or near completion of a Medical Imaging Degree
- Hold or be eligible for a Radiation Licence and AHPRA Registration
- Excellent patient care skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Proficient technical skills
- Superior attention to detail
About working for PRC
- Hospital and community sites throughout the city mean an interesting and varying workload
- Company culture that values team effort, high performance and commitment to ongoing learning and improvement
- Car parking provided
- Ongoing professional development and training
- State of the Art equipment and technology
- Relocation Assistance
- Attractive salaries
- Permanent Full Time
- Reimbursement of professional licencing and registration renewal fees
- Corporate sponsored CPD program with ASMIRT
- Further training opportunities
To apply, please click the ‘apply’ button below.
If you require any further information please contact Human Resources on 08 9337 0042.