There are currently no positions available for Graduate Radiographers but this might change in the future. Please revisit this site again to check on the status of positions available.
Previous Graduate Radiographer positions include the following particulars.
Essential Selection Criteria
- Eligibility for Bachelor of Science (Medical Imaging) or equivalent by end of 2012
- Eligibility for Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Eligibility for Registration with Australian Institute of Radiography (AIR)
- Eligibility for Radiological Council Licence
- Commitment to continued professional development and maintenance of required CPD points
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence in patient care
- Understanding and appreciation of differences in social and cultural backgrounds
- Demonstrated organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Demonstrated computer literacy
The competitive candidates will role model the behavioural competencies of:
- Delivering services by being customer focussed, understanding of others, taking initiative, being results oriented and having concern for accuracy, quality and efficiency
- Working together through using skills such as communication, teamwork, embracing change, seeing the big picture and developing others
- Managing self by acting confidently, showing resilience and eagerness to learn
Benefits of PRC
- State-of-the-art technology
- High focus on patient care
- Competitive salary rates
- Various sites/locations including Hospital sites – great variety for Radiographers
- Excellent developmental and training programs
To apply, please click the ‘apply’ button below.
If you require any further information please contact Human Resources on 08 9337 0042.